- Rated voltage Uo/U: 450/750 V a.c.
- Minimum operating temperature: -40°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C. T
- Excellent flexibility and resistance to recurrent bending
- Mechanical resistance to abrasion, lacerations and crushing
- Resistance to corrosive substances
- Resistance to medium severity shocks
- Minimum installation temperature: -25°C
- Recommended minimum bending radius: 4 x overall cable diameter for static use, 6 x overall cable diameter for mobile use
- Recommended maximum tensile stress: 50 N/mm2for static use, 15 N/mm2 of the copper’s cross-section for mobile use
Our H07RN-F cables are suitable for applications such as mobile power supplies, port areas and dams, stage and audio visual equipment, work sites with explosive atmospheres and handling equipment. The cables’ tough rubber sheath also makes them suitable for use in cold or refrigerated environments, drainage, water treatment and severe industrial environments.
The H07RN-F cables are suitable for connections with moderate mechanical loads such as motors, electrical tools or portable machines on building sites as well as agricultural applications. Cables with numbered black cores are specifically ideal for connecting machine tools and transmitting signals and commands.
Singapore’s Trusted Provider of H07RN-F Rubber Insulated Cables
Cable Source is a trusted stockist and distributor of high grade H07RN-F cables in Singapore. With high inventory levels and excellent logistics support, we can be dedicated to serving our customers with a wide range of cables to suit their needs. We offer competitive prices and timely delivery.
For more information about our products, call us on +65 62682787.