Our Product Range
Our wide range of products facilitates our customers in fulfilling their requirements and our good stocking position enables them to minimise on their turnaround time for their projects and MRO.
- Offshore Cables – suitable as power cables for an offshore oil production installation
- Shipboard Cables – suitable for power, lighting and control system for shipboard and offshore platforms
- Rubber Insulated Cables – suitable for all types of low voltage installations indoor and outdoor
- Instrument & Control Cables – Low Voltage (300/500V) & (0.6/1.0kV) for instrumentation and signaling.
- Flexible Control Cables – suitable as connecting and control cable in dry and moist rooms
- Lead Sheathed Cables – applied for cables that need protection against corrosive or aggressive chemical substances. Airtight and waterproof properties of the lead will ensure safety in hazardous environment, like in oil and gas processing plants, chemical industries, etc.
- Power Cables – Low Voltage (0.6/1kV), Medium Voltage (18/30 (36) kV) – sizes ranging from 1.5 mm2 to 1,000 mm2 per core. Any cable protection may be applied, including construction and materials for direct burial, longitudinal, anti-termite and fire safety.
Our cables comply with various industry standards, like IEC, BS, CE, KEMA, VDE, etc.
Our marine cables are approved by prominent ship classification societies, such as American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Llyod (GL), Llyod’s Register (LR), Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NKK) and RINA certifications, etc.