Our Strategic Location – Regional Hub
Our warehousing facilities in Strategic Locations in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia enable us to serve our customers well and make us a regional Cable Source hub especially in Asia Pacific region as customers can access and reach us better.
Our warehousing capabilities provide assurance to our customers that their cables are stored safely in the event that their projects or jobsites are being delayed.
We aim to be the preferred cable supplier and alliance partner for our customers from all industries, thus meeting our customers’ project and MRO delivery schedule is of utmost importance to us.
Our Competitive, Reliable Sourcing & Stocking Capability
Our extensive network and close relationships with our principal manufacturers enable us to provide One-stop procurement solution for a wide range of cables for marine, oil & gas, petrochemical and industrial sectors at competitive prices to fulfill customers’ complete project package.
Our Dynamic Team
Our dynamic team comprising our Management, Sales and Support group such as Technical, Finance, Administration, Logistics, Warehousing are Customer driven. We are the Cable Specialist who provides solution and technical advice to your cable requirement or cable on-site challenges. Fulfilling our customers’ project objective and satisfaction in our service is our motto. We build long term relationships with our customers and partners by serving our customers well.
Our Product Range
Our wide range of products facilitates our customers in fulfilling their requirements and our good stocking position enables them to minimise on their turnaround time for their projects and MRO.
- Offshore Cables – suitable as power cables for an offshore oil production installation
- Shipboard Cables – suitable for power, lighting and control system for shipboard and offshore platforms
- Rubber Insulated Cables – suitable for all types of low voltage installations indoor and outdoor
- Instrument & Control Cables – Low Voltage (300/500V) & (0.6/1.0kV) for instrumentation and signaling.
- Flexible Control Cables – suitable as connecting and control cable in dry and moist rooms
- Lead Sheathed Cables – applied for cables that need protection against corrosive or aggressive chemical substances. Airtight and waterproof properties of the lead will ensure safety in hazardous environment, like in oil and gas processing plants, chemical industries, etc.
- Power Cables – Low Voltage (0.6/1kV), Medium Voltage (18/30 (36) kV) – sizes ranging from 1.5 mm2 to 1,000 mm2 per core. Any cable protection may be applied, including construction and materials for direct burial, longitudinal, anti-termite and fire safety.
Our cables comply with various industry standards, like IEC, BS, CE, KEMA, VDE, etc.
Our marine cables are approved by prominent ship classification societies, such as American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Llyod (GL), Llyod’s Register (LR), Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NKK) and RINA certifications, etc.